PiPPER STANDARD Natural Laundry Detergent Lemongrass Scent 900ml
Rooted in our pineapple fermentation process, which yields powerful, natural enzymes, biosurfactants, organic acids, and natural preservatives, PiPPER STANDARD natural laundry detergents clean with all the power of chemical cleaners, but without any harmful chemicals. No toxins, no dyes, no formaldehyde, no sulfates, no parabens, no 1,4-dioxane, no optical brighteners. Scents come from 100% natural essential oils. Biodegradable certified, Hypoallergenic and Non-Irritation certified by Dermscan Asia, and free of any known allergens referenced by the U.S. FDA approved allergen patch test - safe for the whole family, including infants and those with sensitive skin.
- Fermented fruit fluid (solvent / cleaning agent)
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Sodium citrate (builder)
- Alkyl polyglycoside (cleaning agent)
- Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
- Glycerin (moisturizer)
- Potassium hydroxide (pH adjuster)
- Xanthan gum (thickening agent)
- Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifying)
- Essential oil (scent)
- Lemongrass oil
- Lemon oil
- Potassium sorbate (natural food grade preservative)
How to Use:
Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak.
For front loading machines, fill to line 1, or 30 ml. For top loading machines, fill to line 2, or 40ml.
For hand washing, use 30 ml per 10 liters of water.
PiPPER STANDARD Laundry Detergents are manufactured from fermented pineapples. “Pineapple Power” cleans as effectively as chemical products, without any toxins. Our laundry detergent produces less foam and is easy to rinse-off. Scents come only from essential oils and are not overpowering. Our products are suitable for all skin types, including infants and those with sensitive skin or allergies.
1 bottle of our signature Lemongrass laundry detergent
- Hypo-Allergenic Certified
- Free of Known Allergens
- Fights tough stains, rinses off easily, less foam
- Effectively removes bad odors
- Gentle for all fabric types
- Eco-friendly from start to finish